With a fifth of the carbs but all of the flavor, this lite version of a Fall favorite just might be your new go-to dessert this season.
Fall Pumpkin Pie Coconut Crepes
- ¼ Cup Pumpkin Puree
- ½ tsp Yacon Syrup
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1 Coconut Wrap
- Blend together pumpkin, yacon, and spices and then place in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Cook for a few minutes or until warm. Set Aside
- Heat coconut wrap in a warm skillet for a few seconds on each side, until it becomes soft.
- Place wrap on a warm plate and fill with pumpkin mixture.
- Top with coconut whipped cream and cinnamon!