With the leaves beginning to turn it’s time for warm, cozy drinks and we’ve got one for you that’s delicious and full of superfoods! Oldie but goodie Silver and warming Turmeric are the stars in this delicious latte. It's perfect to enjoy on cooler evenings to help relax and unwind after a long day. You can also enjoy this latte when you're feeling under the weather. Ad freshly chopped ginger and blend everything on high in a power blender for a more potent and spicy latte. You can also add honey for a more sweet indulgence.
|Super Nano Silver
|Organic Turmeric Powder
Gold & Silver Chai Latte
- 1 Tea Satchel of Chai Tea (decaf or vanilla rooibos tea for kids)
- 1 Tbsp WeeBee Honey
- 6oz Water
- 1/4 C Coconut Milk
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- 1-3 Drops of Colloidal Silver
- Coconut Whipped Cream and Cinnamon for topping.
- Heat water in a saucepan, tea kettle, or microwave until boiling.
- Add tea bag to a heat-safe cup and pour hot water into it. Be sure to leave room for milk and coconut whipped cream.
- While tea is steeping, in a separate pan heat coconut milk over low heat for a minute or until warm.
- Remove milk from heat, add turmeric, and stir until incorporated.
- Take the tea bag from a mug and pour in warm milk mixture, honey, and silver. Stir.
- Enjoy as-is or top with coconut whipped cream and cinnamon!