No one says you cannot infuse your cookies with a warming flavor and a beautiful golden color. The secret ingredient is Golden Milk Super Blend. Golden milk is a drink widely used in Ayurvedic tradition. The combination of turmeric, Boswellia, ginger, and black pepper in this blend can help reduce bloating and help you feel calmer.
Whipping up a batch of the dough is quick and requires only a few ingredients. We've used almond flour instead of traditional all-purpose flour to make it gluten-free. We've also substituted sugar with maple syrup and couldn't stay away from the chocolate chips. Let's be honest; they make everything better.
- 1½ cup + 3 tbsp almond flour
- 2 Tbsp Sunfood Golden Milk Super Blend
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil (or vegan butter)
- 3 Tbsp nut butter
- ¼ cup plus 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Add almond flour, turmeric or matcha powder, baking soda, chocolate chips, salt in a bowl and stir until mixed.
- In a separate bowl, combine melted coconut oil, nut butter, syrup, and vanilla. Mix well. Then add to dry mix. Mix well.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Once chilled, roll 2 in balls of cookie dough onto a non-stick or parchment paper-covered baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Shop the Recipe
|Shop now||Shop now|
Sunfood's "Natural Solutions" does not promote or suggest natural cures, natural healing or natural remedies for any disease, disorder or ailment thereof. This information should be treated as educational material gathered and discovered from various studies, clinical trials, and customer reviews. It is designed to encourage healthy lifestyles and independent conclusions in regard to natural products and alternative health choices. It is best to consult with your healthcare practitioner before attempting any form of natural cure, natural healing or natural remedy to any health issues.