These vegan Golden Milk cheesecake squares are decadent, yet a healthy dessert filled with warm and cozy ingredients. It's light and refreshing. It takes no time at all to put together. These squares are no-bake delight and are primarily made from cashews, walnuts, and dates. They are perfect for any time of the day. The addition of the Golden Milk Super Blend adds a variety of superfoods like turmeric, maca, goji berry, and ginger. Golden Milk has gain popularity for its anti-inflammation benefits of curcumin found in turmeric.
Our Golden Milk Super Blend offers all the benefits of turmeric and more. We carefully paired turmeric with other superfood ingredients to deliver antioxidant immune support, digestive health support, and stress relief.
Delicious and good for you, these treats definitely check off both those boxes.
Shop the Recipe
|Golden Milk Super Blend||Raw Organic Whole Cashews||Raw Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil|
Golden Milk Vegan Cheesecake Squares
- 2 cups walnuts
- 3 medjool dates
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups Whole Cashews (let cashews soak in water for at least 2 hours prior to blending)
- 4 medjool dates
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 3 tsp Golden Milk Super Blend
- ½ Tbsp Yacon Syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In your food processor or blender, blend the three crust ingredients together until well mixed and walnuts have become fine crumbs. The mixture should become almost paste-like.
- Press crust mixture into the bottom of the lined loaf pan. Place in the freezer to set.
- In your food processor or blender, add all of the filling ingredients and blend until completely smooth. This may require a few breaks to scrape the sides of the food processor or blender.
- Once filling is completely smooth, pour over the crust. Return pan to freezer for 3 to 4 hours, or until firm.
- Once firm, cut into 8 squares. Let cheesecake squares sit at room temperature for ½ an hour before serving. Squares can also be kept in the fridge after setting in the freezer.