Do your kids play sports? Then you know how hungry they can get. Make these Mac Nut Energy Bites ahead of the soccer match or a tennis practice and serve them pre- or post-practice.
- 1/2 cup Sunfood Macadamia Nuts
- 1/2 cup shredded dried coconut
- 1/4 cup Sunfood Hemp Seeds
- 1/4 cup Sunfood Milled Flaxseed
- 2 Tbsp Sunfood Chia Seeds
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 4 pitted, skins removed, Medjool dates
- 3 Tbsp almond butter
- Throw all the ingredients in a high-powered blender (we use a Vitamix) or food processor and blitz on high.
- Form the batter into small balls. An ice-cream scooper works well!
- Place on a nice flat surface lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze macadamia bites for 30 minutes. Enjoy!