Matcha and coconut might not be the most obvious combination, but trust us, it's everything you want in a creamy frozen dessert. Our love of matcha knows no boundaries, so we use every opportunity to sneak it into our food repertoire.
- 2 15 ounce cans full fat unsweetened coconut milk (refrigerate the cans overnight, use only the solid cream, not the liquid)
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon Sunfood Matcha Powder (or more for a stronger matcha flavor)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a medium bowl.
- Mix together with a spatula until just combined.
- Pour ice cream mixture into loaf pan. Cover with a lid or foil.
- Place pan in freezer and let ice cream freeze for at least 5 hours.
- Let ice cream thaw for 20 minutes before serving. Enjoy!