These No-bake Pumpkin Bars With Cacao Chocolate Frosting, or you can call them brownies, are a fall delight to enjoy with your family. Throw the ingredients together, pop it in the freezer. Done.
Raw cacao powder makes these decadent bites a healthier option. You can satisfy your sweet-tooth cravings and not compromise on your chocolate indulgence while pumpkin puree turns these brownies into a perfect seasonal delight.
No-Bake Pumpkin Bars With Chocolate Frosting
- PUMPKIN BASE LAYER
- 1 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 cups Sunflower Seed Butter or any other nut/seed butter you prefer
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- CHOCOLATE LAYER
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbsp Cacao Powder
- 1/2 cup Full Fat Coconut Milk, canned
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Line a large 8×8 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Start with the Pumpkin Base Layer ingredients and mix the dry ingredients together first in a bowl.
- Over stove top, combine the seed butter and maple syrup over low/medium heat until they have melted and are mixed well. Roughly 5 minutes. Take the this mixture and pour into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add the pumpkin puree and mix well. Batter should be thick. Transfer to the baking dish and place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Now you will want to make the Chocolate layer.
- Using a double burned or sauce pan over low to medium heat, heat the chocolate chips until they have melted. Once melted add the coconut oil. Cacao powder and full fat coconut milk. Mix well, roughly 5 minutes until everything has melted.
- Remove the pan from the freezer and top with the chocolate layer. Place back in the freezer for another hour. When ready to serve, remove from freezer and cut into squares. These are best stored in the freezer, but you can also leave them in the fridge.