Can't go a day without a superfood smoothie? Us neither! Smoothies have redefined how we prepare and eat breakfast or what we consider a healthy snack. High-power blenders seem to permanently residing on kitchen counters everywhere ready to blend up a smoothie any time you want one. This Organic Super Shake Vanilla Horchata Smoothie will take you smoothie game to a whole new level. It's smooth, creamy, full of plant-based protein and healthy fats that come from Almonds. Cinnamon adds a warming quality to it, while dates deliver the sweetness that's not overpowering.
We cannot be more proud and excited about our Organic Super Shakes. They are delicious, nutritious, and easy-to-mix blends of plant-based protein, superfoods, probiotics and digestive enzymes. At Sunfood, we believe ingredients are king. Especially, when you're pressed for time, you want to make sure you're choosing the best to go in your smoothie. With Organic Super Shake we've done the work for you - we've put the bets in, so you can get the best out.
Organic Super Shake Vanilla Horchata Smoothie
- 1 Serving Vanilla Organic Super Shake
- 2/3 Cup Brown rice (uncooked & powdered)
- 1 Cup Almonds (blanched)
- 4 1/2 Cups water
- 1 Tbsp Lucuma Powder
- 2 dates (pitted)
- 1/2 banana
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, add rice powder, almonds, cinnamon stick and 2 cups boiling water.
- Let cool, and then refrigerate overnight.
- Blend mixture and remaining ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture through a metal sieve lined with a cheesecloth. Squeeze out as much liquid as possible, discard pulp.