Desserts hold a special place on any holiday table. And we hope this recipe will become a go-to when you're in charge of a dessert. This recipe is crazy easy to make. Its true name should be Pumpkin Pie Superfood Bars For Lazy People. It features only eight ingredients, yet delivers on flavor and packs a healthy punch with plant-based ingredients. Oh wait! Did we tell you no baking is required. You're welcome.
Shop the Recipe
|Raw Organic Heirloom Almonds
|Raw Organic Whole Cashews
Pumpkin Pie Superfood Bars
- 1 cup medjool dates
- 1 cup raw Raw Almonds
- PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE FILLING:
- 2 cups cashews (soaked for 1-2 hrs)
- 1 tbsp vegan cream cheese
- 7 medjool dates
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Blend dates and almonds in a food processor until you can form chunks.
- Press your mixture in a 9-inch pan. Use a rubber spatula for an even layer. Line yours with parchment paper if it isn’t non-stick!
- Blend your cashews with the remaining ingredients and aim for a thick yet creamy consistency. Add a little more almond milk if your blender isn't high speed
- Pour mixture onto your crust and freeze overnight.
- Enjoy! (Don't forget to save some for your family and friends.)