Smooth and savory, this raw soup is a meal in itself and it's loaded with nutrients! Broccoli is high in vitamin C and fiber, and garlic adds a nice kick in this creamy concoction. Sunfood cashews are high in magnesium, vitamin K, and zinc, and our Pink Himalayan Salt is packed with trace minerals. For chilly winter days, try warming this soup slightly by processing longer in the blender. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked
- 1 head of broccoli
- 2 avocados
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp Braggs Liquid Aminos, or to taste
- Pink Himalayan Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1. Place cashews in a glass or ceramic bowl. Add enough filtered water to completely cover the cashews. Let cashews soak for 4–6 hours. Drain water, then rinse.
- 2. Grind the cashews in a blender into a creamy consistency.
- 3. Chop the broccoli into florets and remove stalks.
- 4. Add remainder of ingredients to blender and blend on high until smooth.
- 5. Add water as needed to reach desired consistency.