This Raw Pad Thai is so scrumptious, people may wonder if it’s really raw. Gold Mine’s super thin kelp noodles are reminiscent of glass noodles, except that they’re raw and mineral rich. Tossed with a creamy, nutty dressing and fresh veggies, this savory dish is delectably flavored with garlic, fresh herbs and a hint of sweetness. Trust us, everyone you serve it to will be coming back for seconds!
|Cashews||Jungle Peanuts||Gold Mine, Kelp Noodles|
Raw Kelp Noodle Pad Thai
- 1 pkg Gold Mine kelp noodles
- 3 Heaping Tbsp raw nut butter (cashew/almond/peanut)
- 1 Tbsp raw tahini (optional)
- 1 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 purple onion
- 2 tbsp red pepper flakes (or any hot sauce)
- 4 tbsp tamari
- 3 Deglet Noor Dates (pitted)
- 1 tbsp Yacon Syrup
- 1 lime
- 2 tbps Botija Olive Oil
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup purple cabbage
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 3 diced green onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1/4 cup chopped Cashews
- 1/4 cup chopped Jungle Peanuts
- Handful bean sprouts
- Fresh lime juice to taste
- Mix nut butter, garlic, salt, pepper, onion, pepper flakes/hot sauce, tamari/shoyu, dates, yacon syrup, lime (and tahini, if used) into a food processor and process until all ingredients are mixed.
- Add olive oil to even texture. If the sauce is too thick, you can either add more oil or water—whatever speaks to you! Add more yacon syrup or dates to increase sweetness if desired.
- Toss sauce with kelp noodles until all noodles are evenly coated.
- Add veggies and herbs, toss again.
- Chop cashews & peanuts, combine together.
- Garnish with extra cilantro, bean sprouts, lime wedges and raw nuts!