Creamy, sweet, and the perfect way to cool down on a hot summer day. These raw, vegan nice-cream sandwiches are a clean swap for traditional ice-cream. They burst with the flavor of maqui and sweet and tangy goji berries. Your kids will love them too. Celebrate the summer with superfoods and these mouth-watering nice-cream sandwiches that are perfect for your 4th of July soirée.
Bet you can’t have just one!
Shop the Recipe
|Raw Organic Heirloom Almonds||Raw Organic Whole Cashews||Organic Cacao Powder|
|Organic Cacao Nibs||Goji Berry Powder||Raw Organic Maqui Berry Powder|
|Organic Beet Powder||Fine Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt|
Red, White & Blue Nice-cream Sandwiches
- CHOCOLATE COOKIE CRUST
- 3/4 cup raw Almonds
- 1/2 cup raw Cashews
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
- 10 Medjool dates, soaked in hot water for 10 min
- 1/3 Cup Cacao Powder
- 1 Tbsp Cacao Nibs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Powder
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 pinch of Pink Himalayan Salt
- 6 frozen bananas
- 2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 Tbsp Goji Berry Powder
- 1 Tbsp Beet Powder
- 5 large strawberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 2 Tbsp Maqui Berry Powder
- 1 Tbsp lucuma powder
- 1/3 cup (or more) vanilla almond milk for blending
- Blend all chocolate cookie crust ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Divide mixture into two 8 x8 square pans. Using your hand or a spatula sprayed with coconut oil, spread the mixture across both pans until it creates one even thin layer. Place both pans in the freezer for 1 hour.
- In the mean time in a blender add bananas, vanilla powder, and almond milk. Blend together until completely smooth.
- Once blended, pour banana mixture into 3 separate bowls.
- Add Goji Berry Powder, Beet Powder, and mashed strawberries to the first bowl.
- Add Lucuma Powder to the second bowl.
- Add Maqui Berry Powder and Blueberries to the third bowl.
- Stir each of the bowls until each is well combined.
- Remove one of the chocolate cookie crusts from the freezer and begin to layer each of the nice cream flavors onto it. Start with the red strawberry/goji berry/beet mixture, followed by the white lucuma mixture, and then the blue maqui berry/blueberry mixture. (See above video for visual aid.)
- Once all nicecream is layered into the pan place it in the freezer again for 15 minutes.
- After that, remove the other chocolate cookie crust from the freezer and place it on top of the layered nice cream. Place back in the freezer for another hour.
- Once ready to serve, remove from freezer and cut into 8+ nicecream bars and enjoy!