It doesn’t get much better than chocolate and superfoods all in one delicious cookie. Sunfood’s Organic Superfood Smoothie Mix is the perfect addition to this chocolate chip cookies recipe. It's all about convenience. That's why a scoop of this delightful smoothie mix adds all my favorite superfoods such as Chia Seeds, Camu Camu, Maca, Acai, Goji Berries, and so many more.
Superfood Smoothie Mix is one of Sunfood's most comprehensive blends. You can take this mix to a deserted island. It's truly a one-stop shop for all your superfood needs. It contains 13 powerful superfoods that deliver vitamins and minerals for your entire body. Adding this mix to your desserts will only make them more nutritious as well as a true delight to enjoy.
These vegan treats are soft, chewy, and have the perfect amount of sweetness. They have become one of my favorite on-the-go snacks, and provide a great little energy boost when I need it. Go ahead, have another…they’re good for you!
Shop the Recipe
|Superfood Smoothie Mix||Cacao Powder||Coconut Palm Sugar|
Superfood Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 organic applesauce
- 2 Tbsp nut butter (I used organic peanut butter)
- 2 Tbsp Superfood Smoothie Mix
- 2 Tbsp raw Cacao Powder
- 3 Tbsp almond milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup dairy free dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the almond flour, rolled oats and coconut sugar in a large bowl.
- Add the applesauce, nut butter, smoothie mix, cacao, almond milk, vanilla, and cinnamon. Stir well, or use an electric mixer.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix until evenly distributed into the cookie dough.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop mounds of dough onto the parchment paper. Press each mound down slightly so cookies are about ½ an inch high.
- Bake at 350F for about 12-15 minutes. Let cookies cool on the pan for at least 10 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.