Good morning Sunshines!
This Superfood Pear Breakfast Bowl is like a fall sunrise in your bowl. Sweet pumpkin, orange zest, and warm spices add the cozy of the holidays to your morning. And superfoods pack your breakfast with antioxidants, omega-3s, anti-inflammatory benefits and energy-boosting properties. It's everything you need to kick-start your day.
Shop the Recipe
|Organic Super Shake||Golden Milk Super Blend||Raw Organic Shelled Hemp Seeds|
|Raw Organic Heirloom Pumpkin Seeds|
Superfood Pear Breakfast Bowl
2 medium bowls
- 2 large frozen bananas
- 2 Tbsp gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup coconut milk yogurt
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp almond butter or cashew butter
- 2 dates
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp Sunfood Super Blend, Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Sunfood Golden Milk Super Blend
- 8 Tbsp pumpkin purée
- Pear cut in thin slices (cut through whole pear vertically)
- Orange slices
- Pumpkin seeds
- Hemp seed
- Chia seeds
- Cacao nibs
- Shredded coconut
- Cut dates in quarts and soak in 1/4 cup hot water for 2 minutes. Drain water.
- In a food processor add frozen bananas, oats, coconut milk yogurt, almond milk, Sunfood Super Shake (Vanilla), almond butter, dates, and orange zest.
- Pulse until smooth. Scrape from the sides and keep pulsing. About 3- 4 minutes until banana is smooth. Split into 3 small bowls.
- Bowl 1: add 4 tablespoons pumpkin purée, 1/4 teaspoon Sunfood Golden Milk Super blend. Mix well.
- Bowl 2: add 3 tablespoons pumpkin purée. Mix well.
- Bowl 3: add 1 tablespoon pumpkin purée. Mix well.
- Start with darkest orange and scoop into bowl starting on one side, scoop lighter orange in middle and lightest orange last to make an ombré effect.
- Place 2 tablespoons coconut yogurt in a small ziploc bag. Cut a tiny hole at the one end. Pipe thin lines about an inch apart horizontally. Take a toothpick and draw lines up and down vertically running through the horizontal yogurt lines to make the effect seen in the picture. Add toppings: thinly sliced Pears, orange slice, help seeds, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds.