Warm ginger spice and rich molasses make these vegan and gluten free treats soft, chewy, and decadent. A perfect holiday treat, these cookies are easy to make, not too sweet, perfectly spiced, and have an unbelievable melt-in-your-mouth center.
Shop the Recipe
|Raw Organic Milled Flaxseed||Raw Organic Heirloom Almonds|
Vegan Gingerbread Cookies
- 1 cup gluten-free flour (we use Cup4Cup)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup molasses
- 1 flaxseed egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix gluten free flour, almond flour, ginger, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl, and set aside.
- Mix coconut sugar, coconut oil, molasses, flax egg, vanilla, and whisk until blended.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients until dough forms.
- Refrigerate dough for half an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll dough into balls and roll in coconut sugar. Place on baking sheet and lightly press each ball with a fork.
- Bake for 6-7 minutes.
- Let cool on the baking sheet for 5-10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.