Energizing Moringa Tea
Feb 26th 2016
A cup of Moringa Tea will give you a kick of caffeine-free energy that’s bright and clear, without jitters like coffee or espresso. It has a taste similar to green tea and will leave you feeling mentally sharp and ready to tackle all your daily activities.
Have a cup at lunch and you’ll still feel energized and ready to go after work. Just be sure not to drink this too late in the day, or you’ll be up all night!
Moringa powder contains a huge variety of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids, and more. It is a nutritionally complex green superfood that simultaneously nourishes, strengthens, and detoxifies the body!
- 8-12oz Hot water
- 1-2 teaspoons Moringa Powder
- 1 teabag
- 1 teaspoon Honey or Coconut Palm Sugar (optional)
- 4oz Almond Milk (optional - sweetened or unsweetened)
- Add Moringa Powder to individual tea bag (the more Moringa, the bigger the buzz so build up gradually!)
- Place teabag in hot water. Steep for 5-6 minutes.
- Add Honey for sweetener
- Add Almond milk for a smoother & creamier milk tea