We gave one of the most delicious hors d’oeuvres a superfood boost, and we’re never going back. This delightful bruschetta has a burst of Maca Powder and an omega-packed punch of Sacha Inchi Oil! Enjoyed raw, cooked or straight out of the bowl, we promise this superfood delight will be at the top of your snack list.
- 1 ½ lbs ripe organic Tomatoes (Plum, Cherry or Heirloom work best)
- 1 tbsp organic Maca Powder
- 2 cloves organic minced Garlic Cloves
- 3 tbsp organic Sacha Inchi Oil
- 8 fresh organic chopped Basil Leaves
- Handful chopped organic Cilantro
- Handful chopped organic Parsley
- 1 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt (more or less to taste)
- 1 tsp ground black Peppercorn
- 1 baguette French Bread or similar Italian Bread (gluten-free)
- Extra Sacha Inchi Oil
- Cut out the stem base of the tomatoes with a pairing knife, cut them into halves and gently squeeze out the seeds.
- Chop the tomatoes and place them in a medium bowl, combine with Maca Powder and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Mix in the garlic, 3 tbsp Sacha Inchi Oil, basil, cilantro, parsley, salt & pepper and allow to combine organically.
- Cut the baguette into small slices and brush with remaining Sacha Inchi Oil.
- Place tomato mixture onto bread and enjoy!
- For added flavor, drizzle balsamic vinegar over the bruschetta and top with finely chopped basil leaves.
- To add a crunch, preheat your oven to 450F and allow the bread to toast for 8 minutes or until crispy before adding bruschetta mixture.
- For a delicious gluten-free alternative, cut pre-made polenta into ½ inch slices and allow to bake for 10-15 minutes until they start to brown. Add bruschetta and enjoy!
- Cashew Cheese or fresh Mozzarella taste phenomenal with this recipe. Get creative!
This is not your average protein shake. Besides it being the most colorful protein-packed smoothie we’ve ever created, it’s so delicious you’ll think you’re having dessert! With a full serving of protein, this shake is the perfect quick-start for kids and an awesome post-workout shake. Add a little color and a ton of protein into your day!
- Combine all ingredients with ice and enjoy!
This rich, full-bodied pumpkin soup is inspired by traditional Thai flavors and infused with fall aromatics, rich in flavor and smooth in texture. For added heat, use an additional garlic clove and a dash of red pepper flake.
- 2 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1 diced Yellow Onion
- 3 minced Garlic Cloves
- 2 cups Pumpkin
- 2 cups Vegetable Broth
- 2 cups Coconut Milk
- 1 Bay Leaf
- ¼ tsp Thyme
- 2 tbsp Red Curry Paste
- ½ tsp Nutmeg
- Pink Himalayan Salt & Pepper
- 4 tbsp chopped Cilantro
- 4 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
Combine Coconut Oil
, garlic, onions and pumpkin together over a low simmer
Add vegetable stock, coconut milk, bay leaf, thyme and curry. Cook for 10 – 15 min
Remove bay leaf and combine with blender/processor
This smoothie is so rich, creamy and luxurious it makes even the most decadent shake a little bit jealous. It’s like indulging in the season’s first pumpkin pie… but without the guilt. Superfood boosted with Maca Powder and Mesquite and enhanced with the intoxicating aroma of Vanilla Powder, this smoothie is sure to set your day off with a smile.
1 cup Coconut Milk
½ cup Pumpkin Puree
1 very Ripe Banana
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Nutmeg
1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
or Stevia to taste if extra sweetness desired
Combine Coconut Milk, Pumpkin Puree, Banana, and Ice in a blender until smooth.
Add in spices and extra sweetener on a low speed until just combined.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg and cinnamon and enjoy!
Posted in Holiday Recipes, Recipes, Smoothies & Beverages
Tagged agave, autum, fall, maca, mesquite, Pumpkin, pumpkin pie, smoothie, stevia, vanilla
Sometimes you just need a good, hearty salad. Not one of those store bought ones full of weird ingredients (they don’t even fill you up!) A lunch salad. A dinner salad. A clean, whole meal. This fall salad is exactly that – full of seasonal ingredients, hearty whole vegetables and dressed with an intoxicatingly good pumpkin based vinaigrette.
Organic Spinach, Organic Arugula, Organic Purple and Golden Beets, Organic Chopped Brussels Sprouts, Organic Shredded Carrots, Cilantro, Parsley, Dried Cranberries, Dried or Fresh Chopped Figs, Pumpkin Seeds
Posted in Holiday Recipes, Lunch, Recipes, Salad Dressing
Tagged agave, autum, botija, fall, kalahari salt, olive oil, Pumpkin, salad, vinaigrette, yacon
Inspired by Latin flavors, this crema verde dressing uses fresh cilantro, ripe avocados and creamy coconut milk to add a fresh element to any plate.
- ½ Organic Avocado
- ¼ cup Organic Cilantro
- ½ cup Organic Coconut Milk
- Salt & Pepper to taste
This delicious, versatile pesto sauce has a mild nutty flavor with a burst of fresh basil and spicy garlic. Aromatic and zesty, this sauce can be used on anything from sandwiches and pasta to wraps or salads!
- Blend all ingredients together in mixer/blender or food processor.
- Place into bowl and add 2 tbsp of Botija Olive oil over top, allow to refrigerate overnight for best results.
Inspired by the unique flavors of Mexican cuisine, this South of the Border Taco bowl uses a Coconut Wrap as the base with protein-rich ingredients piled on top!
- ½ cup Organic Corn (Non-GMO !!!)
- ½ cup Organic Black Beans
- ¼ cup chopped organic cilantro
- 2 tbsp chopped organic onion
- 1 tbsp minced organic garlic
- 2 tbsp diced organic tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped organic lettuce
- 2 tbsp organic cumin
- 1 tbsp organic serrano chili
- ¼ cup fresh or re-hydrated organic mango
- ½ tsp Fine Kalahari Salt
- 2 tbsp chopped organic scallion (garnish)
- Coconut Wraps
- In a medium bowl, add all ingredients together except scallions, allow to marinate for 5-10 minutes.
- Place coconut wrap in large bowl (warmed if desired) and fill ingredients.
- Add diced avocado and Crema Verde Dressing over the top. Enjoy!
Packed with loads of antioxidant rich vegetables, this wrap is a great lunchtime idea! Savory, crunchy and deliciously fresh, this is sure to become a daytime favorite!
- ¼ cup Chopped Organic Kale
- ¼ cup Chopped Organic Cabbage
- ¼ cup Chopped Organic Lettuce
- 1 Handful finely chopped Organic Cucumber
- 1 Sm finely sliced Organic Avocado
- 1 Sm handful diced organic sweet onions
- 1 Sm handful diced organic heirloom tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Botija Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Coconut Wraps
- In a medium bowl, combine kale, cabbage, lettuce, onions and tomatoes.
- Drizzle olive oil over combination and sprinkle salt & pepper.
- In a Coconut wrap, lay avocado and cucumbers throughout the middle.
- Add vegetable mixture over, a few dollops of Garlicky Pumpkin Seed Pesto, fold in each end and roll up, and Enjoy!