Inspired by the unique flavors of Mexican cuisine, this South of the Border Taco bowl uses a Coconut Wrap as the base with protein-rich ingredients piled on top!
- ½ cup Organic Corn (Non-GMO !!!)
- ½ cup Organic Black Beans
- ¼ cup chopped organic cilantro
- 2 tbsp chopped organic onion
- 1 tbsp minced organic garlic
- 2 tbsp diced organic tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped organic lettuce
- 2 tbsp organic cumin
- 1 tbsp organic serrano chili
- ¼ cup fresh or re-hydrated organic mango
- ½ tsp Fine Kalahari Salt
- 2 tbsp chopped organic scallion (garnish)
- Coconut Wraps
- In a medium bowl, add all ingredients together except scallions, allow to marinate for 5-10 minutes.
- Place coconut wrap in large bowl (warmed if desired) and fill ingredients.
- Add diced avocado or avocado dressing over top. Enjoy!
Packed with loads of antioxidant rich vegetables, this wrap is a great lunchtime idea! Savory, crunchy and deliciously fresh, this is sure to become a daytime favorite!
- ¼ cup Chopped Organic Kale
- ¼ cup Chopped Organic Cabbage
- ¼ cup Chopped Organic Lettuce
- 1 Handful finely chopped Organic Cucumber
- 1 Sm finely sliced Organic Avocado
- 1 Sm handful diced organic sweet onions
- 1 Sm handful diced organic heirloom tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Botija Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Coconut Wraps
- In a medium bowl, combine kale, cabbage, lettuce, onions and tomatoes.
- Drizzle olive oil over combination and sprinkle salt & pepper.
- In a Coconut wrap, lay avocado and cucumbers throughout the middle.
- Add vegetable mixture over, a few dollops of Pumpkin Seed Pesto, fold in each end and roll up, and Enjoy!
These yummy protein bars are packed with organic Goji Berries, Pumpkin Seeds, Cacao Nibs, Cashews & Almonds, as well as whole grain oats, Flax Seeds and nut butter; enriched with Natural Protein Powder, sweetened with Agave and a hint of Pink Himalayan Salt. Chock full of protein, great for kid’s school lunches or for a mid-day snack!
(makes 8 – 10 bars with 6g – 8g of protein per bar)
- Mix oats, cashew pieces, chopped almond, pumpkin seeds, protein powder, and flax seeds in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine nut butter, agave, and salt. Pour into oat mixture and mix well, until everything is sticky and combined. If it’s too dry, add a bit more agave. Add the goji berries & cacao nibs and mix well.
- Press mixture into a shallow 8″ baking dish that you’ve lined with parchment paper or plastic wrap. Cover with more parchment paper or plastic wrap, press well into the dish, and refrigerate for 4 hours. Cut into bar shapes, and keep refrigerated.
Posted in Dessert, Recipes, Snacks & Quickies
Tagged almonds, amber agave nectar, cacao nibs, cashews, flax seeds, goji berries, himalayan salt, natural protein powder, nut butter, protein bar, pumpkin seeds