Featuring Mint Supergreens
This refreshing and light recipe is the perfect meal to celebrate the fresh produce of spring and summer.
Topped with a creamy, herbaceous Mint Green Goddess Dressing that’s bursting with essential vitamins and minerals including vegan friendly B12, blood supporting iron, and skin and eye nourishing vitamin A.
Not to mention a dose of tummy friendly probiotics and digestive enzymes. This garden-fresh bowl will leave you feeling satisfied and energized!
- 2 tsp Mint Supergreens
- 3 small avocados
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1/4 cup cilatro leaves
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 1 tsp Yacon Syrup
- 1/3 cup water (more if you want a thinner dressing)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth
- Chill in fridge while constructing buddha bowl
Buddha Bowl ingredients:
- 1/2 cup cooked Tri-Color Quinoa (or grain of choice brown rice, millet, etc)
- 1/2 cup cooked protein of choice (beans, tofu, tempeh, etc)
- Green onions
- Other fresh veggies of your choice!
Buddha Bowl directions:
- Assemble all ingredients into a bowl
- Drizzle Mint Green Goddess Dressing over bowl and enjoy!