This 3-step fudge recipe is the most delicious, healthy fudge you can imagine. Acai berry powder is packed full with antioxidants, omega 3, 6 and 9 and 18 different amino acids! What’s more, it’s high in fiber, calcium and vitamin E. We’ve paired this with coconut oil, dates, almonds, and of course, cacao. These will keep you going all day long!
Step 1 Ingredients
- 1/2 Cup Acai Powder
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 10 Dates, pitted
- 1/2 Cup Almonds, made into a flour
- Dash of Kalahari salt
Step 1 Directions:
- Make almond flour by putting almonds into Vita-Mix Blender and processing into a fine powder.
- Place the flour with the other four ingredients into a food processor, and process until dates are well incorporated with acai and almond flour.
- Place in bowl.
Step 2 Ingredients
- 1 Cup Cacao Butter
- 1 Cup Cacao Paste (tempered or un-tempered)
- 1/4 Cup of either Raw Agave, Coconut Sugar, Raw Honey (or sweeten to taste)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Kalahari salt
Step 2 Directions:
- Melt cacao butter and cacao paste over very low heat, or in a dehydrator.
- Combine with sweetener, vanilla powder, and salt.
- In Vita-Mix, blend ingredients thoroughly.
Step 3 Directions:
- Pour half of liquid chocolate mixture into a brownie pan.
- On a separate plate, press the acai mixture into a square shape.
- Cut this shape into smaller square pieces and place on top of chocolate in brownie pan.
- Pour rest of chocolate on the square pieces.
- Place into freezer for 30 minutes to set.
- Garnish with pumpkin seeds and enjoy!